Daybreak (Original Mix) Daybreak (Original Mix)

potential.

you got a very nice sound here man. you also arranged this song really well, nothing felt too rushed. although i would like to hear a bigger build up, it did get somewhat boring.

AquaticBlaq responds:

yeah thanks mang, i completely agree

Dan Roth - Breathe Dan Roth - Breathe

awesome song.

i love the main melody of this song dude. nothing was rushed at all, and all the transitions were smooth and tight. my only issue is the lack of variation and the mix. it had too much highs and not enough lows. keep that in mind for your new stuff. do you mind if i remix this? i could make an epic classic trance pop anthem song with this melody.

iheartsonyheadphones responds:

Ofcourse you could remix it! It would be an honour! Thanks for the kind words and criticism, it's vey much appreciated! Thanks <3

- Dan Roth.

[C] Stomach This ft. Rav [C] Stomach This ft. Rav

i dig.

love the beat cajete. i still don't think the lyrics fit as well as they could be. maybe if you are more articulate it may sound better, who knows.

Cajete responds:

Well, actually it's not my beat lol But thank you! And good looks with the review!

AB - Agony AB - Agony

you never bore me.

i don't get it. you use simple chord progressions, but i still seem to be entertained throughout the whole song.

i like the break fills like the one at 2:52. i was not expecting that the first time.

the drums sounds a bit mushed up in the background though, everything else overpowers it a bit.

i am really impressed with your work AB, keep at it. i would like to see a drum n bass remix of this song. :)

AsteroidBlues responds:

I guess the key to entertainment is solo`s which i use everywhere i can )) Chords r there just to make some noise on a background xD

"i would like to see a drum n bass remix of this song. " - oh god, i would love that as well..

AB - Smoky Blues AB - Smoky Blues

i love this song.

i love your creativity with just a simple chord progression. i enjoyed this song all the way till the end, and i may listen to it again. the only issue i have is your synthesized trumpet at 5:40. it has too much resonance and delay for my taste.

other than that, i love your work. keep at it.

AsteroidBlues responds:

Trumpet is actually a saxophone )) Very weird and newbie-style but it is a sax ))

AB - Requiem AB - Requiem

neat.

i recognize this tune from somewhere but i'm not really sure where. i like the chord progression, the build up, and the melodies.

i would like to see a bigger build up because it does get quite repetitive. my suggestion for that is you should only use a bit of your chord progression for the first 30 seconds or so. it will give a bigger build up for your song. same goes for the outro, it sounded like you just gave up.

the strings around the half mark was a really nice touch. it was at the point where I wanted to stop listening but you added something in just in time.

good job overall.

AsteroidBlues responds:

My friends told me that tune is quite similar to Requiem For A Dream movie main theme. But when i listen to it - i do not see any similarity except for intruments..
Thanks for Rev once again )

-Chill Out Man- -Chill Out Man-

cool melody.

hey man, i see that you have improved. the melodies are quite nice and you have that professional sound now. even though the beat does get a bit repetitive, i still enjoy it.

[ZBP] - Liquid Dexadrine loop [ZBP] - Liquid Dexadrine loop

classic techno (dance?)

you don't have a lot of originality in here but i still feel the groove. your mix is also a bit weird because your drums sound very professional but your synths do not. reason does that by default, so keep working on the synths more instead of your drums. not much else to say, i guess.

ProjektDro responds:

Lol. I'm someone who does hip-hop instrumentals as my main. Techno/dance is something I've just ventured into, so I'm sure to have some partial responses. ... Still, for a legitimate first attempt, I didn't hit too far from the mark. ... Now its time to build off of the groundwork and see where I go from here! ^_^

[C] - Bullseye [C] - Bullseye

sick.

the beat reminds me a bit of dr dre & i'm loving it. i'm not feeling the rap though. try a different mood for your lyrics & we'll see how it goes.